Jacob's Well Ministries...
is a registered Canadian Charity, a seminar ministry to the Body of Christ.
We believe our main calling is primarily to the Church: our work is to minister in a parallel path beside the Church in order to strengthen it. We believe that when the people Jesus sees as His Church, are living out the life of Christ in obedience to Him and with demonstrations of His power, evangelism will be a natural result. The book of Acts confirms this.
Click the History link on the left for more information on where we came from.
- • to honour God in everything we do and say, and to teach others to do the same
- • to teach foundational doctrines and Biblical standards in order to remove misconceptions and provide a correct understanding of God and self
- • to minister release from ancestral and personal curses
- • to minister deliverance from evil spirits
- • to minister healing to body and soul
David, the Psalmist, asked the question, "When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Psalm 11:3).
The repair and restoration of our spiritual foundations is the work of the Holy Spirit. Jesus did the work at the cross and by coming out of the tomb alive. Now it is the task of the Holy Spirit to finish that work in us.
Isaiah foresaw the need: "Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called repairer of broken walls, restorer of streets with dwellings" (Isaiah 58:12).
When the spiritual foundations in people's lives are correct, they will experience the stability and joy that is needed to honour God in our families, in our churches, the schools, our work, and overall, in this nation.
Statement of Faith
- • We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only
infallible, authoritative Word of God. BulletWe
believe in the triune Godhead as eternally existent in
three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- • We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His
virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in
His vicarious and atoning death through His shed
blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to
the right hand of the Father, and in His present
- • We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervour
- • We believe that for the salvation of the lost and
sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is
absolutely essential. We further believe in the
keeping power of God.
- • We believe in sanctification and holiness of heart
and the overcoming life as God's design for the
Church, which is the Bride of Christ.
- • We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as on
the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of
the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and
ministries, and in His fruit in the life of the
- • We believe that divine healing is obtained on the
basis of the Atonement.
- • We believe in Christ's imminent personal return in
power and great glory and in His present and
- • We believe in the resurrection of both the saved
and the lost; they that are saved unto the
resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost
unto the resurrection of eternal punishment.
- • We believe that sexual purity is a necessary
expression for all God’s children and requires
abstinence from adultery, fornication, incest,
homosexuality or other sexual relationships or
practices forbidden by Scripture. (Heb.13:4,
- • We believe that marriage is the uniting of one man
and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime
and a sacred institution established by God.
- • We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. BulletWe believe in the triune Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Click here for more information on this important ministry.