"For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." (Romans 14:17 NIV)
Many Christians lack joy and peace in their lives, an indication that something is wrong in their relationship with God or with others. A wrong relationship with God or man is identified in Scriptures as unrighteousness. It is righteousness that produces peace and joy.
This seminar deals with the emotional walls that keep people from functioning effectively in relationship to the Heavenly Father, as well as with one another. It deals with the results of rejection.
The enemy uses verbal, physical or sexual abuse as his major rejection tools which then distort a person's self image, and that will cause us to live out of alignment with what God says about us and with how He wants us to live. This in turn results in low self-esteem, self-hatred, self-rejection, false guilt, blame, all blended with hatred and bitterness.
The 5 Days of Healing seminar is designed to allow the Holy Spirit to reveal what separates people from the peace and joy of the Father and to expose faulty foundations in our Christian walk and build correct foundations so that Christians can be restored to emotional, mental, physical and spiritual wholeness, getting back the joy of God’s Kingdom that is promised to us.
The Holy Spirit examines hearts and the things of the past that may have destroyed a natural response of love and trust in the Lord.
Finally, the seminar provides an in-depth understanding of who God is, and how He sees us.
The teaching through the day is based on Biblical principles, and during the evenings the participants work on applying the principals individually using our guidelines and prayer.
The topics that are taught during this seminar have been chosen to accomplish this goal (...see below).
Apr. 15-20, 2018
Arrival on Sunday evening
Finished on Friday afternoon
Email us to
request a registration form
or click here to download the form.
...see below for details
Seminar Cost: $500
$100 deposit with registration form
$400 upon arrival
...includes private room, manuals, meals, and ministry.
Download the registration form (...see below) or email email@example.com to have one sent to you.
Return the completed form with your deposit in order to hold your spot.
Once we receive your registration with deposit, we will send additional information regarding the seminar including what to bring, directions to the location, and exact time of arrival on Sunday.
We now can accept e-transfers. Please check with your bank for more information.
SPACE IS LIMITED
Send in your
completed form and payment promptly.
Please call if you have any questions
Download registration form here:
1. Dr. Bruce Thompson - “The Divine Plumbline"
This series is a study on the development of the human personality from a Biblical perspective. Vital insights and keys are given for understanding and entering into the freedom God promises through coming into line with “His Plumbline”. It also looks at why some Christians become depressed, apathetic, insecure, hostile, and even rebellious. Dr. Thompson, with his years of experience as a physician and counsellor, reveals ways to break out of our man made prisons of fear, depression, and anger, and bring God’s healing to both body and spirit.
2. Floyd McClung “The Root & Fruit of Pride”
In this challenging series, Mr. McClung discusses the nature of pride, how it can be detected and how, through humility, it's destructive power can be overcome. The scriptures tell us that “God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble”. This teaching gives us an understanding of both “pride” and “humility” and how they affect our everyday lives.
3. Howard Ellis
These teachings focus on foundational Christian doctrines and their practical application in the life of the believer. Specific teachings include:
- (a) ”Understanding Our Value” – appropriating God’s truths in place of lies we’ve believed about ourselves
- (b) ”The Fear of the Lord” – gaining a healthy understanding of the Biblical concept of honoring God
- (c) ”True and False Repentance” – there is a difference
- (e) ”Baptism in the Holy Spirit” – scripture points to this as an important step in the Christian walk
- (e) ”Responding to Injustice” – knowing how to handle unfair treatment
4. Dr. Derek Prince
- (a) “Release from the Curse” – Many people experience continual frustration in areas such as marriage, health or finances, yet never discern the underlying cause: a curse. This series reveals both cause and cure.
- (b) “How to Identify and Expel the Enemy” – With the ministry of Jesus as his pattern, enforced by personal experience in the ministry of deliverance, Rev. Prince imparts the basic truths that bring personal freedom from demonic strongholds. The teaching concludes with prayer for deliverance.
To stay informed on Jacob's Well Ministries, upcoming seminars, and special events, please sign up for our newsletter by clicking this link.